Age Concern - Counties Manukau Office
On 01 July 2019 Age Concern Counties Manukau amalgamated with Age Concern Auckland and Age Concern North Shore. This amalgamation makes Age Concern Auckland one of the most significant providers of services and support for older adults within the region. Amalgamating ensures that Age Concern Auckland can continue to deliver relevant services and support to the Auckland region now and in the future.
At the heart of Age Concern are our clients and the way we work within our local communities. Age Concern Auckland provides:
Intervention Services that support older people suffering from abuse, neglect and trauma.
Aging Well Services that assist older people to stay independent, healthy and active
Social Connection Services that mitigate loneliness, promote community involvement and enable mobility
A dedicated Asian service to meet the needs of the growing older Asian community
Counties Manukau Office hours are 9-4 Monday to Thursday and 9-1 Fridays.
Contacts for our service staff in Counties Manukau remain unchanged:
· Community Strength and Balance Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Elder Abuse social workers - email@example.com
· Elder Abuse Educator - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Counsellor - email@example.com
· Accredited Visiting Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Health Promotion - email@example.com
· For information, resources, total mobility assessments - firstname.lastname@example.org
· the Vintage Store - email@example.com
Age Concern Counties Manukau Staff Members